- Featured in the RE/MAX Journal in 2005 "A Strong Start for RE/MAX Power REALTORS®"
- Features in the RE/MAX Journal's Hall of Fame in 2011
- Featured in In/Depth REALTOR® Magazine, October 2012 issue "RE/MAX Prime Properties Dedicates Benches In Memory of its Founder"
- Featured in The Journal News in 2012 "REALTOR® George Groves' Memory Honored With Benches"
- Featured in the local papers of Scarsdale and Harrison in 2012
- Featured in the Eastchester Rising, November 18th 2012 issue, "RE/MAX Returns to Scarsdale
Why List or Buy with Margie?
I am the Principal Broker/Owner of RE/MAX Prime Properties and RE/MAX Power REALTORS®. I have been a full time REALTOR® since 1988.
I have represented my clients with all their real estate matters since 1988 in Westchester and the Bronx.
I am a graduate of Iona College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Adminstration.
My designations include
- ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative)
- CBR (Credited Buyers Representative)
- CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI (Graduate of Real Estate Institute)
- E-PRO (Professional in technolgy)
- SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
- NAPW: National Assocation Of Professional Women, Scarsdale Representative
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award; and 100% Club Award Winner
- Silver and Gold Award Winner Award for the Westchester Putnam Multiple Listing Svc.
- Recognized as the top ten REALTORS® in Zone 6 for 1997.
- "Woman of the Year" Award Winner for Wilmont Manor Association.
- Toys for Tots
- Children's Miracle Network
- Maria Fareri Foundation
Why Use RE/MAX?
Customer satisfaction is reflected in the high, industry-leading rate of repeat and referral business. Affiliation with the global RE/MAX network provides you with multiple competitive advantages in serving your real estate needs. From national television advertising to personal advertising, RE/MAX enjoys brand-name recognition worldwide.
So, take a step in the right direction. Contact Margie Lelia today for "personal service" from a professional with experience, integrity and knows how to get the job done.
The largest investment most people have is their home so doesn't it make sense to have a professional manage the sale for you?
Margie was very patient. My husband and I wanted certain criteria in a particular school district. Margie was always professional and respected our needs and wants.
07/20/2017 – joebrock2
Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2017 in Valhalla, NY.
Margie is very personable, straightforward and highly knowledgeable about Westchester County real estate. She proved spot when it came to setting the sale price- we ended up with a bidding war for our home-and received well over our asking price. Margie was easy and great to work with. I’d highly recommend her.
06/13/2017 – Gabrielle Zale
Sold a Multi Family home in 2017 in Scarsdale, NY.
Very professional with excellent knowledge of area and real estate practices. A constant professional throughout the entire home buying and selling experience.
08/30/2016 – cratti
Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2016 in White Plains, NY.